Ask your councillor - Issue 4

1. Are you aware of problems with pedestrian and disabled facilities at Howardtown Mill? How did it happen and what can be done to fix it?
2. Are you aware of Japanese knotweed problems locally and what has been done to control it?
3. Development Control currently occupy the old council chamber in the Municipal Buildings. Does their office have air conditioning and can you think of better uses for the room?


Advertise on the Glossop Gazette and help local charities